The Miramare Top is a quintessential piece crafted in our signature pescatore open weave that effortlessly blends lightweight comfort with versatile style. This top is designed to be the perfect addition to your wardrobe, offering both the ease of layering and the charm of timeless elegance.
The Miramare Top is thoughtfully cut for a loose fit, ensuring comfort without sacrificing sophistication. Its slight v-neck adds a touch of allure, while the raw trim adds a hint of textural contrast, creating a look that's as visually intriguing as it is effortless.
Its lightweight composition makes it the ideal choice for balmy summer days, offering a breezy feel that complements your lifestyle with ease.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
- Studio model is size 8AU and wears one size fits all
- Model’s measurements: 179cm tall, 79cm bust, 61cm waist, 89cm hips (Dress 6-8)
- Made in Italy