At Mariko we believe in providing you with high quality items and service. When purchasing online please select carefully by checking our size guides as our sizes are Australian sizing and description of each garment as we do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect fit. However, we understand that purchasing online is difficult and you may not be happy with your garment; therefore we are happy to offer you an exchange or credit note (valid for 1 year) on the basis of the following returns policy:
- Items need to be returned within 10 days for customers in Australia and 20 days for international customers
- Items must be returned in original condition with tags attached, unworn, unwashed and not altered
- Jewellery, hats, and swimwear may not be returned due to hygiene reasons unless deemed faulty
- Mariko reserves the right to reject items which are not received in the same condition in which they were purchased
- Faulty items: if you receive an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email us and provide a photo with the fault. A return authorisation (RA) number must be requested within 3 days of delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return query and obtain your RA number prior to returning your item to us. To complete your return, we require a copy of receipt or proof of purchase.